Information in accordance with § 5 TMG:
AKZENT Hotels e. V.
Paul Berberich - Chairman
and Mario Peschke – Deputy Chairman
Manager: Ralf Hummel
Telephone: +49 (0) 5321 - 75 91 - 40
Fax: +49 (0) 5321 - 75 91 - 49
Entry in the Register of Associations.
Court of Registration: Braunschweig District Court
Registration No.: 200518
VAT Registration No. in accordance with §27 of the Value Added Tax Act:
Images from the menu at the bottom of the page:
- AKZENT Hotels Guide, AKZENTe Guest Magazine, Loyalty Card, and Philosophy: Photo from TMA GmbH.
- News: München Marienplatz und Frauenkirche © Arnd Drifte - Fotolia.com.
- Gift Certificate: paar geschenk © detailblick - Fotolia.com.
- Newsletter: 3D Illustration: News Wort aus Würfel mit der Schrift © ag visuell - Fotolia.com.
- News: Offene Zeitschriften © Joachim Wendler - Fotolia.com.
- Quality Promise: viele Hände mit Daumen-Hoch Geste © fotogestoeber - Fotolia.com.
- Travel Insurance: Reiserücktrittsversicherung © VRD - Fotolia.com.
- Careers: Jobs tastatur. Finger © momius - Fotolia.com.
- Service and Contact: Kontakt © Marco2811 - Fotolia.com.
- X-Mas Arrangement: © Anja Kaiser
- Rose Days and Romance: Rosen und Herz © Corinna Gissemann - Fotolia.com.
- Nature and Outdoor Activities: Auf dem Weg © Jürgen Fälchle - Fotolia.com.
- Joy Rides (SMART): Photo from TMA GmbH.
- Groups and Families: eltern mit kindern © drubig-photo - Fotolia.com.
- Cities, Culture, and Adventures: urlaub © photo 5000 - Fotolia.com.
- Wellness: Spa Still life © lily - Fotolia.com.
- Holidays: Aperitif champagne for meeting participants © CandyBox Images - Fotolia.com.
- Cuisine: Frühstück© Luftbildfotograf - Fotolia.com.
- Rose Days: Rote Rosen, Symbol für Liebe, Rosenstrauß © mahey - Fotolia.com
- SMART Convertible: Foto von TMA GmbH
- Motorcycle-friendly Hotels: Louis Logo von Detlev Louis Motorradvertriebs GmbH.
- e-Bike Adventures: Seniors exercising with bicycle © Kzenon - Fotolia.com
- Gift certificate tab (on individual hotel pages): Geschenke für Weihnachten in letzter Minute kaufen - Shopping © Jeanette Dietl - Fotolia.com.
- "Gift Certificate": Geschenke für Weihnachten in letzter Minute kaufen - Shopping © Jeanette Dietl - Fotolia.com
- "Newsletter": Newsletter © Feng Yu - Fotolia.com
- "Careers": Kreidetafel - Mitarbeiter gesucht© Reimer - Pixelvario - Fotolia.com
- "News": Easter - the pyramid of colored egg © redicka - Fotolia.com, Geburtstagstorte mit Kerzen © victoria p - Fotolia.com, Champagne in bed to celebrate Valentine's Day © Sandra Cunningham - Fotolia.com, Cheerful couple riding red moto on island - © goodluz - fotolia.de
We would like to point out that the hotel operators are solely responsible for the images used on the individual hotel subpages.
Liability for Content
Pursuant to § 7, para. 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG), we as a service provider are responsible under general law for our own contents on this website. However, according to §§ 8 through 10 of the TMG, we as a service provider are under no obligation to monitor transmitted or recorded third party information, nor are we liable to search for circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. A liability is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
Liability for Links
Our website contains links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. We can therefore assume no liability for these external contents. The individual service providers or operators of these sites are exclusively responsible for the contents of the linked sites. The linked sites are checked for possible infringements at the moment the links are made. No illegal contents were found at the time the links were created. However, continuous control of the content of the linked pages without concrete indications of an infringement is not reasonable. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
German copyright law governs the content and works created by the site operators and presented on these pages. The duplication, editing, dissemination, and every kind of use beyond that permitted under copyright law requires the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only allowed for personal, not commercial, use. Insofar as the contents of this page were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. The content of third parties is particularly identified as such. However, should you become aware of a copyright violation in spite of these efforts, we ask that you please inform us. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
Sources: eRecht24 Disclaimer
The applicable regulations for reservations made with AKZENT Hotels e.V. can be found during the booking process with the respective hotels.
Generally, the use of our website is possible without providing personal information. In the case that personal information (e.g. name, address, or email address) is collected on our pages, it is always done on a voluntary basis whenever possible. This information will not be forwarded to any third parties without your express consent.
We would like to emphasize that the transfer of data on the internet (e.g. email communication) may exhibit security gaps. It is not possible to completely protect such data from access by third parties.
The use of contact information published within the scope of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending any promotional or informational material not specifically requested is hereby expressly prohibited. The operator of this site expressly reserves the right to pursue legal action in the case of the unsolicited sending of promotional information, for example via spam mails.
If do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your Facebook user account, please log off Facebook before visiting our website or allow the plugins on our website to remain inactive.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. At the request of this website’s operators, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Collection and dissemination of information:
With the help of the Google +1 button, you can publish information worldwide. With the Google +1 button, you and other users receive personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you have given for a content +1, as well as information about the page you viewed when you click +1. Your +1 can be viewed as notes together with your profile name and photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or displayed in other places on websites and advertisements on the Internet. Google records information about your +1 activities to improve Google’s services for you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile that must at least include the name chosen for the profile. This name will be used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also replace another name that you used when sharing content via your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be shown to users who know your email address or other identifying information about you.
Use of collected information:
In addition to the above uses, the information that you provide will be used in accordance with the applicable Google privacy policies. Google may release aggregate statistics about users’ +1 activities or transmits them to users and partners, such as publishers, advertisers or related sites.
Data gathering and processing:
Every visit to this website and retrieval of a file stored on this website is recorded in a log file. This data is stored for statistical purposes and to maintain functionality only. The following information is recorded:
- Name of the retrieved file.
- Browser type and version.
- Operating system used.
- Referrer URL (the previously visited site).
- Keywords (when forwarded from a search engine).
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address).
- Quantity of data transmitted (transfer volumes).
This information provides no direct conclusions about your actual personal details and identity, and therefore does not count as personal data. This data is deleted upon completion of the statistical analysis, as long as it is not necessary for the functionality management of this website. Further information and/or personal data are only collected if you voluntarily submit them in connection with a guest comment, registration, or contact request submitted by you. Should you willingly provide your email address in connection with a guest comment, we ask that you please not submit fake or false information, nor compromise a third party or falsely assume their identity.
Platform for online dispute resolution
Information for online dispute resolution in accordance with Article 14 , Section 1 ODR - VO: The European Commission is expected in February 2016 to deploy an Internet platform (the so-called "ODR platform") for online settlement of disputes. The ODR platform can serve as a focal point for the extra-judicial settlement of disputes arising from online sales contracts or service contracts . This platform can be reached via an external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
If the content or layout of this site violates rights of third parties or statutory provisions, we ask for an appropriate notification and without any costs .